Vegan cake pops made with Nakd Berry Delight Bars
Our Berry Delight Nakd bars contain just four ingredients. Dates, cashews, raisins and raspberries smooshed together to create the most delightful bar. Because they’re made of just fruit and nuts smooshed together they’re also the perfect combination not just to snack on but to create these deliciously sweet vegan cake pops.
The bars are soft enough to roll out and cut into hearts. You can even combine the left over bar into a ball, roll out a again and cut more shapes until you’ve finished the entire bar. Decorate them with melted chocolate or sprinkles for a take on strawberries dipped in chocolate and a sweet Valentines treat.
How to make Berry Delight Vegan Cake Pops
You will need
Nakd Berry Delight Bars
Mini heart cookie cutter
- Remove the Nakd bar from its wrapper.
- Using a rolling pin, lightly roll the bar to flatten it and make it a little wider.
- Using a mini heart cookie cutter, press out tiny hearts in the bar.
- Remove the shaped hearts and set aside
- Take the remaining bar and roll into a ball before using your rolling pin to flatten it out. Cut out hearts and repeat until you’ve used the whole bar.
- Stick a toothpick into the bottom of the heart
- Melt dark chocolate
- Dip hearts into melted chocolate and place on a lined baking tray.
- Leave the chocolate covered hearts plain or sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes before eating.
Happy Valentines Day!
Nature’s Delicacies is a distributor of healthier alternatives snacks and food. We’re passionate about providing better snacking solutions to make your life healthier, better and tastier! Find our full range here; and your nearest retailer here